- Do you like to make beautiful order out of content chaos?
- Are you a communicator and educator who can simplify the complex?
- Are you an innovator and problem solver?
- Are you a curious tinkerer who got in trouble for always asking, “What if?”
- Have you ever engaged in a passionate debate about the Oxford comma?
- Are you a creative content designer who shudders if you see Times New Roman?
- Does helping someone do their job by delivering the right information appeal to you?
- Can you build knowledge from the ground up?
- Do you like planning for scale and growth?
- Are you an agent from the future who can combine discipline with innovative techniques?
You, friend, have found your people.
Flexibility is in Our DNA
Remote / WFH
Sometimes, It Is Just Fun and Games
Our founder had a long-term contract for a client in Sweden and she visited so often she got mistaken for a Swede. One of the things she picked up is the tradition of Fika. So, we gather and have a coffee and something sweet. You can’t smell a baked good over Zoom, but we savor our time playing a game or just having some coffee together.