Franchise Manuals & Playbooks
Modernize. Future-proof. Measure.
You might need PDF versions of your franchise manuals and playbooks for your FDD, but videos, natural search, and Learning Management Systems need more flexible media. And self-help features like chatbots and virtual assistants have their own needs.
Knowing what readers use most, and which areas need improvement, removes the guesswork and makes sure your franchise manuals and playbooks are assets, not a liability.
Your business model plans for growth, and that means change. But you can only scale if your franchise manuals and playbooks scale with you.
Focus is on Creation
- Legal requirement
- Processes known, but unrefined
- Vendors and suppliers uncomplicated
- Document management and distribution are uncomplicated
Focus is on Management
- Some processes mature, not all
- New challenges require new standards
- Training extends to new managers and employees
- More units, more processes, larger library
Focus is on Distribution & Localization
- Optimize search for answers, not keywords
- Multi-brand capability
- Support legacy units
- Need to facilitate self-service