Social Media Manager (Contract)
We help companies create, manage, and distribute their business knowledge.
Are you a seasoned communicator who can manage multiple brands? If you check out our culture and values and think you’re a good fit we’d be honored to hear from you.
Our Dream Candidate
We are looking for a freelance social media expert to develop a social presence for 3 loosely-related brands. The ideal candidate is a seasoned communicator, writer, and project manager who expertly manages their time and is comfortable collaborating closely as we develop this new role.
As White Deer Group/Manual Makers/How2Conquer’s first social media strategist and manager, you’ll be responsible for developing the online presence for each of our brands. We would like to work with you to first audit our brands and then co-create a clear set of brand voice and tone guidelines for each. Following the audit, you’ll create a monthly editorial calendar with strategically planned content for each brand on relevant platforms. You’ll execute on daily management and also serve as the subject matter expert, guiding our growth strategy.
We anticipate roughly 25 hours per month, with the possibility that the bulk of those hours are devoted to planning at the beginning of the month.
Note: We have existing accounts but welcome your development of a content strategy that leverages each platform most effectively
- LinkedIn (primary)
- Create an editorial calendar and publishing schedule (beginning with 3 posts/week across platforms) backed by research and analytics for monthly approval
- Execute on content / infographic ideas / outlines in Canva or other preferred graphics platform
- Proactively generate content ideas for each brand
- Engage with each social media community, including but not limited to:
- Responding to comments on published or shared content
- Daily monitoring of messages and comments, responding or directing to others in the org as necessary
- Implement strategies to grow the accounts based on benchmarks like follower count, conversions, discovery calls, etc.
- Provide quarterly analytics for each brand/each platform
- Serve as a subject matter resource as needed, including participating in calls discussing branding, blogging, growth, advertising, etc.
- Create and manage some paid social advertising
White Deer, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.